|Mark Your Calendar and Join Us June 16, 2015!
9 a.m. AST ~ 10 a.m. PST ~ 11 a.m. MST
Part 2 – Follow up marketing webinar with Erica Mills, Claxon Marketing
This is your opportunity to hear more about successful marketing ideas and innovative ways to implement your SMART marketing plans. The webinar will last about 90 minutes.
You have three ways you can participate:
1. This event is hosted in 8 locations: Yakima, Nespelem (Okanogan), Salem, Walla
Walla, Colville, Republic, Fairbanks and Wenatchee. If you need information on
attending a specific site, please contact us at the emails listed below.
2. You can participate on the day of the event at your home or office on your own
computer. However, you must register before the actual day of the event, so
please do it as soon as you can and do not wait. Remember – the email you use to
register with needs to be the same one you use when you log on the day of the event.
Please go this link:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about
joining the webinar. On the day of the webinar, click on the link and enter your login
information. You will then be prompted for a password. The password is farms (all
3. After the event, the webinar will be archived and we will let you know how to access it.
We are offering “incentives” for farmers who are willing to do one or two things prior to the conference.
- Send Margaret the questions that you want Erica to answer during the webinar by Monday, June 15. We need them prior to the webinar so she can be prepared and we can give you the “incentive.” We will also take questions the day of the event.
- Send Margaret your marketing plan (it doesn’t have to be complete or perfect) and Erica will review it and offer you suggestions and ideas for improvement and implementation.
Don’t forget to register today!